Hockey News

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:05 PM
      Is there anyone out there on this APBA disk group that gets the Hockey
      News that is willing to scan the weekly position lists from this season?
      We need them to collate the positions, and our position collector
      stopped his subscription due to the lockout (I don't blame him).
      Anyone?

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 8:29 AM
        I no longer get the hockey news but this website publishes line combinations after every game. Not sure it will help you but here it is,

        http://www.fantasyhockeyscouts.com/pages/latest-nhl-line-combinations