2002 Alternate Olympic Disk

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 17, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 316 KB

    Here is the disk I worked on for the 2002 Olympics. I decided to use players that were on the rosters in addition to adding 3 additional players for a total of 26 per team. In some cases, a player who wasn't in the NHL could not be added so those are the only ones missing; replaced by NHL players that were available. In some instances, most notably Slovakia and Finland, players were added from other seasons to fill out the rosters. Players who were injured were also added using a different season. I have the lines set, a schedule for 80 games is included.

    The actual Olympics had 14 teams that year but this alternative Olympics only includes 8. I have placed them in two groups. As I mentioned in a previous post, the 8th country is Quebec which is made up of French Canadians.

    Group A
    Canada
    Russia
    Sweden