Scheduler

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 17, 2013

         I was able to figure out the scheduler so I am good there. It is odd though that it created a schedule for 8 teams which equaled 318 games. It should have been 320. 4 teams only had 79 games played. I was able to manually add the two games to complete the season. What a great day of hockey. While working on this season, I have been watching the 3 final games from the 1987 Canada Cup. Great to see the stars playing again. Gretzky was incredible!! I would love to create more international sets for 1987, 1984, 1991 but tough to find players for all the countries.

      Jeff

    • David Gowdey
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 29, 2013
        Version 3.5