APBA disk eligibility?

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 4:52 PM
      Hello,

      Is there a minimum requirement of Games Played for players to be included on a APBA disk? As in, if a player plays 1 game, does he get rated? If not, what is the minimum?

      With the shortened NHL season, our league is currently discussing our options for next season. We normally play an 84 game season with a 12 game minimum of 12 NHL games to qualify.

      Thanks,

      Martin