Apba International Sets

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 17 5:57 PM

      Greetings,

      Have there been any recent international sets created? I have 1998 Olympics, 1980 Olympics, 1996 World and 1998 World in addition to 1972 World. I was wondering if there have been any others like 2002, 2006, 2010 Olympics or previous Olympics like 1992, 1994. I would also be interested in any updated versions of the ones I have. I know as we move forward more and more sites are available for data that is usually very rare.

      Thank you,
      Jeff
    • David Gowdey
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 29, 2013