league openinings, 70-71 and current leagues

  • bradutterstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16 2:03 PM
      We currently have 1 or 2 openings in the AHL, we are in our 10th season in a 30 team (current) league. No injuries, player usage limited to 150% gp. League sims all games, no salaries but it is a league that requires some time keeping on top of your lineup and trades and understanding the league rules. APHComm is a requirement for sending profiles.

      I also have 4 openings in CLASH, a 70-71 14 team league. Rules are much more relaxed but in many ways similar. It's not a time-intensive league as long as you respond to trade offers, draft and such in a timely manner.

      2 of the CLASH teams are expansion teams and it's a good draft so those might be interesting to some as you can draft your team. The other teams are Montreal and New York, both very solid teams.

      If interested in either or both leagues, email me at apbaahl@...