APBA Hockey Schedule program

  • fotiu22fan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Gentlemen,

      The old "Scheduler MFC Application" I have used to make season schedules recently gave error missing MSVCP50.DLL

      I have not tried this program since going from Windows XP to Windows 7, so that might be the problem

      Can anyone send a schedule maker , with directions, that works on Windows 7 or advise me on how to correct issue?

      The updated 1972-73 NHL season should be completed within 2 weeks, will post and update DropBox soon.

      Thanks
      Anthony
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013

        Greetings,

        While reviewing the folders for each season I noticed there are three different sizes for the PLAYEREXE files. 110kb, 129kb and 267kb. Which one are most of you using? I realize that with APHCOMM none of them are really needed but I still was wondering which one you keep in the folders? Do you leave it as it came with 110's in some folders, 129s in some and 267 in others? I had previously replaced any 110 files with 129 so most of my season folders have those. That said, if the 267kb file is better in some way, I will replace them. Just wondered what you guys use and if you are aware of any differences.

        Thank you,