Re: [hockeydisk] Where can I find the Dosbox Config wizard I see mentioned?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
      It's on APBAHockey.com  ...I just uploaded it to the new site...didn't realize it never got up there...

      On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM, pisces196052 <pisces196052@...> wrote:

      Hi all, just coming back after several years, and struggling to get hockey to run in Vista with DOSBox. Can get splash screen and that's it. Would love to get this utility, but can't find it anywhere (tried apbahockey.net). ANy help would be appreciated.
      Thanks, Mark