Where can I find the Dosbox Config wizard I see mentioned?

  • pisces196052
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
      Hi all, just coming back after several years, and struggling to get hockey to run in Vista with DOSBox. Can get splash screen and that's it. Would love to get this utility, but can't find it anywhere (tried apbahockey.net). ANy help would be appreciated.
      Thanks, Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
        It's on APBAHockey.com  ...I just uploaded it to the new site...didn't realize it never got up there...