CLASH 69-70 league has an opening

  • bradutterstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      If anyone is interested email me at apbaahl@...

      I try to run CLASH at a pretty quick pace, 3 or 4 seasons a year. The vacant team is Minnesota and they've got Ratelle, Gilbert, Tony Esposito, a couple of Plagers, etc. Also 3rd overall pick in the draft that has just started, if you get in right away you might be able to make that pick.

      Commish sims all games, very basic league without a lot of time commitment needed. Injuries off, player usage very easy to track, etc. I also use the FC Hockey Fight Simulator for all fights that take place in the league, making the rough stuff a bit more interesting.