Re: [hockeydisk] Looking for full history or Disk Project...

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
      Nope. Complete mystery.

      Dave Bole wrote:

      any one know what became of Brett Hall ?

      Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 1:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] Looking for full history or Disk Project...

      The hockeydisk group was started on Jun 12, 1999
      Brett Hall and Steve Coulombe were also heavily involved in the disk project in the early years, along with Jeff Kraus and I.

      PJLeth wrote:

      I am back at APBA hockey after several years away. I left my league a year or two after APBA stopped making disks. I see that the Disk Project crew (whose work was fantastic by my estimation) is still alive. Looking in the files section, I see four project discs (97-98, 98-99, 2003-04 and 2011-12).

      I assume that many of you know why the whole lot of disks isn't here. Could someone answer (or provide a link that answers) three questions:

      1. What year did the disk project take over from APBA?
      2. Is there someplace I can get all of the disk project updates since they started?
      3. Are the APBA disks public domain or still protected?

      Thanks

      Patrick

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
        yeah, I know...Brett and I used to talk all the time on ICQ and then
        one day, all of a sudden he was gone.  I know he lived in Chicago and
        had his own computer business, but he hailed from St. Louis.

        Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:08 PM

        Nope. Complete mystery.

        any one know what became of Brett Hall ?

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
          We searched hard for him. Even looked through obits. Dunno what happened....he just......unplugged.

          Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:08 PM

          Nope. Complete mystery.

          any one know what became of Brett Hall ?

        Message 4 of 11 , Nov 25, 2012
          I looked for him for a long time myself with no joy.  I even had
          a phone # for him and called but his landlady said that he wasn’t
          there any longer.

          Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:08 PM

          Nope. Complete mystery.

          any one know what became of Brett Hall ?