Re: Problem with Statdump

  • Newsy
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2012
      I am having the same problem Brian- I tried "Fix Names" and Saved once, for the team on top of the list, but after that Save was greyed out. Dave

      --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Brian Senecal <brian@...> wrote:

      > Have you guys run the "Fix names" function in APHCOMM? If yes, then also
      > try resaving each team
      >

      > On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Joe Sutherland
      > <joesutherland@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Ghislain, I'm having the same problem with Statdump. Lemme know if you
      > > find a fix!
      > >
      > > Joe
      > >
      > > ------------------------------
      > > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: ghislainhenri@...
      > > Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:31:03 -0500
      > > Subject: [hockeydisk] Problem with Statdump
      > >

      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I'm having a problem running Statdump: no stats are generated. Anyone had
      > > experienced this?
      > >
      > > Where using version 3.5.1027 of Aphcomm and importing both .ABP or .PRF
      > > profile
      > >
      > > Thank you and good hockey season (in your league...) to all APBA community [image:
      > > Visage]
      > > Ghislain

    • Stéphane
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012

        This hasn’t work. Ghislain and I have both tried for our league, same problem.

        We really need hints to solve this…J

        From: ghislainhenri@...
        Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:31:03 -0500
        Subject: [hockeydisk] Problem with Statdump

        Hi,

        I'm having a problem running Statdump: no stats are generated. Anyone had experienced this?

        Where using version 3.5.1027 of Aphcomm and importing both .ABP or .PRF profile

        Thank you and good hockey season (in your league...) to all APBA community Visage

        Ghislain

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
          Send me your league disk and I will try and take a look at it

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
            Brian,
               When is t he RMMHL starting up ?
            DAVE