RE: [hockeydisk] Problem with Statdump

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
      Ghislain, I'm having the same problem with Statdump.  Lemme know if you find a fix!

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: ghislainhenri@...
      Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:31:03 -0500
      Subject: [hockeydisk] Problem with Statdump

      Hi,

      I'm having a problem running Statdump: no stats are generated. Anyone had experienced this?

      Where using version 3.5.1027 of Aphcomm and importing both .ABP or .PRF profile

      Thank you and good hockey season (in your league...) to all APBA community Visage
      Ghislain

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
        Have you guys run the "Fix names" function in APHCOMM?  If yes, then also try resaving each team

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2012
          I am having the same problem Brian- I tried "Fix Names" and Saved once, for the team on top of the list, but after that Save was greyed out. Dave

          --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Brian Senecal <brian@...> wrote:

          > Have you guys run the "Fix names" function in APHCOMM? If yes, then also
          > try resaving each team
          >

          > On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Joe Sutherland
          > <joesutherland@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Ghislain, I'm having the same problem with Statdump. Lemme know if you
          > > find a fix!
          > >
          > > Joe
          > >
          > > ------------------------------
          > > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: ghislainhenri@...
          > > Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:31:03 -0500
          > > Subject: [hockeydisk] Problem with Statdump
          > >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I'm having a problem running Statdump: no stats are generated. Anyone had
          > > experienced this?
          > >
          > > Where using version 3.5.1027 of Aphcomm and importing both .ABP or .PRF
          > > profile
          > >
          > > Thank you and good hockey season (in your league...) to all APBA community [image:
          > > Visage]
          > > Ghislain

        • Stéphane
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012

            This hasn’t work. Ghislain and I have both tried for our league, same problem.

            We really need hints to solve this…J

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
              Send me your league disk and I will try and take a look at it

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                Brian,
                   When is t he RMMHL starting up ?
                DAVE