Re: [hockeydisk] Boxpro in Windows 7

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2012
      Boxpro is now embedded in APHCOMM...latest version is on apbahockey.com download section and compatible with Win7

      On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM, kdanila <ken@...> wrote:

      My XP machine (that pretty much had the sole task of running APBA) finally died. Trying to get up and running on Windows 7. Is there a Windows 7-compatible version of Boxpro around? I sure hope so!

      I'm getting an incompatibility error, even when trying various compatibility modes.

      Thanks,
      Ken

    • Kenneth Danila
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012
        Thanks for the quick reply. That was too easy!

        --
        ken@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
          I’m trying to run dos/box using a 16gb zip drive and not
          having much luck.  Could someone please help me out ?
          I’d really appreciate it.
          TKS
          DAVE

          Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:30 PM