Boxpro in Windows 7

  • kdanila
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2012
      My XP machine (that pretty much had the sole task of running APBA) finally died. Trying to get up and running on Windows 7. Is there a Windows 7-compatible version of Boxpro around? I sure hope so!

      I'm getting an incompatibility error, even when trying various compatibility modes.

      Thanks,
      Ken

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012
          Thanks for the quick reply. That was too easy!

          --
          ken@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
            I’m trying to run dos/box using a 16gb zip drive and not
            having much luck.  Could someone please help me out ?
            I’d really appreciate it.
            TKS
            DAVE

            Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:30 PM