Problem with Statdump

  • Ghislain Henri
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm having a problem running Statdump: no stats are generated. Anyone had experienced this?

      Where using version 3.5.1027 of Aphcomm and importing both .ABP or .PRF profile

      Thank you and good hockey season (in your league...) to all APBA community Visage
      Ghislain
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
        Ghislain, I'm having the same problem with Statdump.  Lemme know if you find a fix!

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
          Have you guys run the "Fix names" function in APHCOMM?  If yes, then also try resaving each team

          To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24, 2012
            I am having the same problem Brian- I tried "Fix Names" and Saved once, for the team on top of the list, but after that Save was greyed out. Dave

            --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Brian Senecal <brian@...> wrote:

            > Have you guys run the "Fix names" function in APHCOMM? If yes, then also
            > try resaving each team
            >

            > On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Joe Sutherland
            > <joesutherland@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Ghislain, I'm having the same problem with Statdump. Lemme know if you
            > > find a fix!
            > >
            > > Joe
            > >
            > > ------------------------------
            > > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: ghislainhenri@...
            > > Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:31:03 -0500
            > > Subject: [hockeydisk] Problem with Statdump
            > >

            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > I'm having a problem running Statdump: no stats are generated. Anyone had
            > > experienced this?
            > >
            > > Where using version 3.5.1027 of Aphcomm and importing both .ABP or .PRF
            > > profile
            > >
            > > Thank you and good hockey season (in your league...) to all APBA community [image:
            > > Visage]
            > > Ghislain

          • Stéphane
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012

              This hasn’t work. Ghislain and I have both tried for our league, same problem.

              We really need hints to solve this…J

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                Send me your league disk and I will try and take a look at it

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                  Brian,
                     When is t he RMMHL starting up ?
                  DAVE