Re: [hockeydisk] Disk Updated

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 22, 2012
      Probably right Paul, but our numbers 2 years ago were over 200

      On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM, paul canosa <lextalionis2001@...> wrote:

      I think 36 downloads might more accurately reflect the number of leagues rather than "users". :)
      paul c

      From: Brian Senecal <brian@...>
      Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:44:02 -0500
      Subject: [hockeydisk] Disk Updated

      V1.1 of this year's disk is posted on APBAHockey.com.

      Just a side note....we pay close attention to the download numbers to try and get a handle on the size of the community among other things...so we would really appreciate it if you did not distribute the disk in it's original form, but instead sent people to the website.  Feel free to distribute once you have set your league up with it though!

      Thanks
      Brian

    • Ghislain Henri
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 23, 2012
        Yes, install and everything works fine

        THANKS A LOT!

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: brian@...
        Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:41:29 -0500

        Did you install the DOSBox Config tool I wrote?

        On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Ghislain Henri <ghislainhenri@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        Anyone has an answer for me.

        Just reformat my laptop with Windows 7.
        Can't remember how to get dosbox load hockey correctly (always have that message: cannot open teamv3.dat)

        Thanks for your support
        Ghislain

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: boomhound@...
        Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:44:50 +0000

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 30, 2012
          Agreed Paul.  Our league has 20 members and I wasn't able to download the disk from the site itself so I had to have someone send it to me.  That's, probably, around 800 members if each league is similar to ours.

          Joe

          To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          From: lextalionis2001@...
          Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:45:57 -0700

          From: Brian Senecal <brian@...>
          Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:44:02 -0500
          To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 30, 2012
            I know there are a handful of leagues running in that manner. There are 225 or so subscribers to the hockeydisk yahoogroup. I'm estimating about a 500 member community at this point.

            To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            From: lextalionis2001@...
            Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:45:57 -0700

            From: Brian Senecal <brian@...>
            Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:44:02 -0500

          • herbgarbutt@cogeco.ca
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 31, 2012
              Maybe a survey of leagues

            • herbgarbutt@cogeco.ca
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 31, 2012
                Maybe a survey of leagues and members is in order. For instance, our league is 13 people with none of them in any other
                apba leagues.

                Ask commissioners to put together a list of members and other leagues they are in and maybe we could put together a
                database of apba users.

                Herb

              • aftml@tignanelli.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 31, 2012
                  I'm not in a league, but I haven't downloaded the disk yet.  I haven't played the game much lately, and I've just been lazy about it.  Plus a bit of guilt for not participating in the ratings this time around.

                  But I plan to download it.

                  Alan