ERROR alert

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      As seems to happen every year AFTER disk release, a major error is found. Thanks to Jerry Howell for noticing this one.....
      There are 27 players that should have reduced DEF ratings at a secondary position. I notice that the reduced shot% are correct at the secondary position, but not the DEF rating. I know when I lost these in a carryover, and will avoid it next year. Thus, there are going to need to be 27 DEF adjustments (all at secondary positions):

      01 Eller MTL, C lw

      02 J.Ward WSH, RW lw

      03 Ruutu CAR, RW LW c

      04 Versteeg FLA, RW lw

      05 Malone TBL, LW rw

      06 Ehrhoff BUF, LD rd

      07 Richardson LAK, LW RW c

      08 Kulikov FLA, LD rd

      09 Duchene COL, C lw

      10 Prosser MIN, RD ld

      11 Wisniewski CBJ, RD ld

      12 Skille FLA, RW c

      13 M.Staal NYR, LD rd

      14 Blake ANA, LW rw

      15 Komisarek TOR, RD ld

      16 G.Bourque NAS, LW rw

      17 Gomez MTL, C rw

      18 K.Porter COL, RW lw

      19 J.Winchester OTT, LW rw

      20 Rosehill TOR, LW rw

      21 Pitkanen CAR, LD rd

      22 I.Cole STL, LD rd

      23 Tyrell TBL, LW c

      24 B.McMillan ANA, LW c

      25 Sauer NYR, RD ld

      26 Z.Boychuk CAR, LW rw

      27 Avery NYR, LW c

      You will need to reduce the DEF rating by 1 at the position listed in lower case.
      I will update and post an updated disk, but for league where the players have already been put on their APBA league teams, it will be easier to fix these by hand.
      I apologize...no matter how much I error check, something like this slips through every year.
      Thanks again to Jerry for noticing.