Re: [hockeydisk] 2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
    There you go !

    Sylvain Dallaire
    www.lhat-naha.com
    Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
    Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
    Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

    De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
    À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : mardi 2 octobre 2012 14h21
    Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] 2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

    Guys, I can't seem to get the disk.  When I drag over teh "download" icon, the icon shifts and I can't access it.  Could someone please email me the original file?

    Joe

    To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
    From: brian@...
    Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 03:43:20 -0500

    We have moved APBAHockey.com over to a new software framework as we
    were getting hammered with spam registrations. The unfortunate result
    of this is everyone will need to re-register. I apologize for the
    inconvenience but the site and gotten to a point that I just couldn't
    manage it any longer. The good part is that the new software is more
    secure and will give us the opportunity to do some fun stuff. We are
    looking at some things where we might be able to host our own version
    of WordPress.com or Blogger where you could host a league or team blog
    very easily!

    So head on over to APBAHockey.com, get your self registered and we
    will get the disk out ASAP. I am waiting on one last item and then it
    will be ready to go!

    Brian

  • mksee88@aol.com
    Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
      Same here......

      In a message dated 10/2/2012 2:25:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pensnr1fan@... writes:

      I can’t get the site to send me a password so I access
      the site....any ideas ?

      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

      Message 3 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
        Hi Dave,

        Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
          I had to go back in and use a different e-mail address.

          Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

          Hi Dave,

          Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

          To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
            Which is the one you want to keep?

            Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

            Hi Dave,

            Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

            To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

            Message 6 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
              What browser are you using?  were you able to download the disk?

              To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

              Message 7 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012

                Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM

                Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                Hi Dave,

                Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                  k ty

                  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM

                  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                  Hi Dave,

                  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                  To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 9 of 19 , Oct 3, 2012
                    Jeff Carter is on the disk and he is rated as 1 Surpris

                    To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                    From: pdallara@...
                    Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:01:27 -0400

                    Jeff Carter and Winnick  are on the disk.

                    Message 10 of 19 , Oct 3, 2012
                      he's lucky he didn't get a 0 after the garbage year he had. the whining crybaby he is.

                      Jeff Carter is on the disk and he is rated as 1 Surpris

                      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                      From: pdallara@...
                      Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:01:27 -0400