RE: [hockeydisk] 2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012

      Guys, I can't seem to get the disk.  When I drag over teh "download" icon, the icon shifts and I can't access it.  Could someone please email me the original file?

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: brian@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 03:43:20 -0500
      Subject: [hockeydisk] 2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

      We have moved APBAHockey.com over to a new software framework as we
      were getting hammered with spam registrations. The unfortunate result
      of this is everyone will need to re-register. I apologize for the
      inconvenience but the site and gotten to a point that I just couldn't
      manage it any longer. The good part is that the new software is more
      secure and will give us the opportunity to do some fun stuff. We are
      looking at some things where we might be able to host our own version
      of WordPress.com or Blogger where you could host a league or team blog
      very easily!

      So head on over to APBAHockey.com, get your self registered and we
      will get the disk out ASAP. I am waiting on one last item and then it
      will be ready to go!

      Brian

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
        I can’t get the site to send me a password so I access
        the site....any ideas ?

        Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
        There you go !

        Sylvain Dallaire
        www.lhat-naha.com
        Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
        Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
        Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

        De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
        À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : mardi 2 octobre 2012 14h21

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
          Same here......

          Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

          To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
            Hi Dave,

            Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

            To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

            Message 6 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
              I had to go back in and use a different e-mail address.

              Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

              Hi Dave,

              Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

              To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

              Message 7 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                Which is the one you want to keep?

                Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                Hi Dave,

                Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                  What browser are you using?  were you able to download the disk?

                  To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 9 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012

                    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM

                    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                    Hi Dave,

                    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                    To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 10 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                      k ty

                      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM

                      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                      Hi Dave,

                      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 11 of 19 , Oct 3, 2012
                        Jeff Carter is on the disk and he is rated as 1 Surpris

                        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                        From: pdallara@...
                        Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:01:27 -0400

                        Jeff Carter and Winnick  are on the disk.

                        Message 12 of 19 , Oct 3, 2012
                          he's lucky he didn't get a 0 after the garbage year he had. the whining crybaby he is.

                          Jeff Carter is on the disk and he is rated as 1 Surpris

                          To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          From: pdallara@...
                          Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:01:27 -0400