2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
      We have moved APBAHockey.com over to a new software framework as we
      were getting hammered with spam registrations. The unfortunate result
      of this is everyone will need to re-register. I apologize for the
      inconvenience but the site and gotten to a point that I just couldn't
      manage it any longer. The good part is that the new software is more
      secure and will give us the opportunity to do some fun stuff. We are
      looking at some things where we might be able to host our own version
      of WordPress.com or Blogger where you could host a league or team blog
      very easily!

      So head on over to APBAHockey.com, get your self registered and we
      will get the disk out ASAP. I am waiting on one last item and then it
      will be ready to go!

      Brian
    • Bill Corfield
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
        Looks like traded players like Jeff Carter and Daniel Winnik are missing???

        Please advise...

        Thanks-

        Bill Corfield

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
          Where can we get the latest version of APHCom ?

          Sylvain Dallaire
          www.lhat-naha.com
          Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
          Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
          Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
            Just click on your 'Tools' then 'Create Player Pool'. They will appear in the pool area.

            --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Bill Corfield <corfieldb@...> wrote:

            > Looks like traded players like Jeff Carter and Daniel Winnik are missing???
            >

            > Please advise...
            >

            > Thanks-
            >

            > Bill Corfield

          • Peter Dallara
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012

              Jeff Carter and Winnick  are on the disk.

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                Thank you!

                Bill Corfield

                Just click on your 'Tools' then 'Create Player Pool'. They will appear in the pool area.

                --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Bill Corfield <corfieldb@...> wrote:

                > Looks like traded players like Jeff Carter and Daniel Winnik are missing???
                >

                > Please advise...
                >

                > Thanks-
                >

                > Bill Corfield

              • L. Snowden
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                  No prob.

                  Lee

                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012

                    Guys, I can't seem to get the disk.  When I drag over teh "download" icon, the icon shifts and I can't access it.  Could someone please email me the original file?

                    Joe

                    To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                      I can’t get the site to send me a password so I access
                      the site....any ideas ?

                      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                      There you go !

                      De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
                      À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                      Envoyé le : mardi 2 octobre 2012 14h21

                      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 11 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                        Same here......

                        Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 12 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                          Hi Dave,

                          Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                          To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 13 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                            I had to go back in and use a different e-mail address.

                            Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                            Hi Dave,

                            Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                            To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 14 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                              Which is the one you want to keep?

                              Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                              Hi Dave,

                              Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                              To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 15 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                                What browser are you using?  were you able to download the disk?

                                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                                Message 16 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012

                                  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM

                                  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                                  Hi Dave,

                                  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                                  To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                                  Message 17 of 19 , Oct 2, 2012
                                    k ty

                                    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM

                                    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

                                    Hi Dave,

                                    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

                                    To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                                    Message 18 of 19 , Oct 3, 2012
                                      Jeff Carter is on the disk and he is rated as 1 Surpris

                                      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                                      From: pdallara@...
                                      Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:01:27 -0400

                                      Message 19 of 19 , Oct 3, 2012
                                        he's lucky he didn't get a 0 after the garbage year he had. the whining crybaby he is.

                                        Jeff Carter is on the disk and he is rated as 1 Surpris

                                        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: pdallara@...
                                        Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 14:01:27 -0400