APBA disk

    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 30 1:37 PM
      The disk is finished.
      It looks really strong this year, with a more balanced distribution of
      ratings than in the past (more 1s and more 5s). It tests out very
      strong. Also, I was very happy with how the rating voting system worked
      out....I was very frustrated with the old review process, as it had all
      kinds of problems....Ken Danila offered up a very nice solution that
      filled our rating review needs in about 2 weeks time. We will be keeping
      this system into next season (whenever that is) and thus expect that we
      will be able to get a disk out earlier in the summer.

      Stay tuned for announcement on where you can download the disk. Working
      with Brian now to get it set up.

      Enjoy.

    • Jerry Howell
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 4

        The AHL is a 30 team league in our 12th season.  We recently lost one of our owners, and the Pittburgh franchise is now available.  Anyone interested, please contact myself or Brad Utterstrom.

        The league website is here:

        http://ahlhockeyleague.tripod.com/

        Any questions, just ask...

        Jerry.

        From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 06:09:50 -0700

        I don't use stat dump, but I can look at the files and see what's different. My guess is that there is a 0 versus char(20) issue somewhere that is messing things up.

        On 10/6/2014 4:54 PM, Ghislain Henri ghislainhenri@... [hockeydisk] wrote:

        Hi,

        Anybody has issue with the Stadump.exe?

        With the new disk, for some reason, it does not generates the stats in htm.

        Thanks

        Ghislain

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 09:22:44 -0700

        [Attachment(s) from D. Atkinson included below]

        Here is a schedule file for those that want it.

        On 10/5/2014 4:54 AM, 'Jerry Howell' jeromerhowell@... [hockeydisk] wrote:

        Thanks for all that helped get the disk out!  Your hard work is much appreciated.  I didn't see a schedule included, did I miss something?

        Jerry/AHL