Help out a fellow APBAite

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2012
      This is a two fold request

      Most important(at the moment) :
      Let's help out a fellow APBAite, Jim Pezzillo, who owns a Play It
      Again Sports in Hamilton, NJ. He is in a Facebook contest against
      another local store there. The winner will get a "CashMob". I'm not
      sure exactly how that works, but what he told me was that a bunch of
      people will descend upon his store and spend at least $20 per person.
      He was leading large over the weekend, but they have managed to
      surpass him today. If you would please click on the link below and
      vote for Play It Again Sports.

      http://www.facebook.com/questions/407491142641894/?qa_ref=qts He is
      PLay IT Again Sports

      While you are there, if you would do two things...one... send me a
      friend request facebook.com/goofy4jc and also like our APBAHockey
      page http://www.facebook.com/pages/apbahockeycom/114905109634

      Thanks
      Brian
    • Chris Wolter
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2012
        I used to own a PIAS store, so he'll get my vote!

        Chris Wolter