game freezing, any ideas?

  • bradutterstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2012
      I'm trying to help a buddy of mine from one of my leagues get everything installed and working on his comp. It sounds like he got APBA and APHcomm installed correctly, as well as our season disk.

      But every time he goes to sim, the game immediately freezes. He has tried using the automatic scheduler as well as option 1: play game. Both result in the same freeze, which I believe is at the very beginning of the first game. He sent me a screen shot, it shows the two teams but with all 0's, 20:00 of the 1st and lists the goalies.

      Any ideas?
    • Jerry Howell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2012
        Tell him to try running it in compatability mode for xp. Right click
        On game icon and change it there, hope that helps

        Sent from my iPhone