Disk ratings voting update

  • kdanila
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      We now have 50 voters, 20 have submitted over 200 votes each, and 7 have submitted over 1,000!

      It took less than a week to reach 21,000 votes submitted, and we're more than half-way to the 39,900 vote goal.

      We're still looking for more voters. It's a fun and addictive way to contribute to the disk we all know and love.

      We're hoping to start converting the voting results to ratings for the disk during the week of the 9th, so if you'd like to contribute, the site will be up for the next 10 days:

      http://rate.hbmhl.com

      Use the 'Request Access' link to get signed up.

      Thanks!