Re: New Disk Activity?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2012
      Ok, here is the disk status.
      Things are moving a bit better than last year.
      I currently have all the stats input.
      I will be releasing the position list in the next couple days....had it ready, but had some issues in it to fix first.
      Later tonight, there will be an announcement on a new system to develop the subjective ratings.....we won't be using small team trudging through spreadsheets anymore....stay tuned for tonight's announcment on the review process change.
      I anticipate the testing to start in July. Goal would be to release the disk before the NHL season starts, hopefully mid-Sept.

      Bill Corfield wrote:
      Guys-

       Maybe I've missed an email or something, but it seems awfully quiet in terms of the new disk, player ratings, etc.

       Can someone please provide a status update?

      Thanks,

      Bill Corfield