RE: [hockeydisk] disk help / rock ratings

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 12 11:14 AM
      Here are a few others I'd suggest:

      Tuomo Ruuttu - Car
      Gabriel Landeskog - Col
      Tomas Holmstrom - Det
      Johan Franzen - Det
      Danny Heatley - Min
      Matt Moulson - NYI
      Ryan Callahan - NYR
      Milan Michalek - Ott
      Martin Hanzal - Phx
      Ryane Clowe - SJS
      Jason Arnott - StL
      Ryan Malone - TBL
      Alex Burrows - Van
      Brooks Laich - Was
      Troy Brouwer - Was
      Mathieu Perreault - Was
      Nik Antropov - Win

      I'm happy to help btw.   Maybe I'll peruse these players vid's since I suggested them...?

      Joe

      PS - With 9 gp, will Radulov make this year's disk?

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: herbgarbutt@...
      Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 16:56:17 -0400
      Subject: [hockeydisk] disk help / rock ratings

      If there’s anyone who would like to help out with the disk, I’ve got a job.

      We talked about trying to do a better job with the rock ratings and what we came up with was reviewing players’ goals on NHL.com.

      So I’ve put together a list of players based on the scouting report who are candidates for rock ratings. What we need someone to do is watch the videos of their goals and tell us how many of their goals are ‘rock-type’ goals….tips, deflections, banging in rebounds from the front of the net.

      It’s a pretty big list so if we could get two or three people, that would help.

      Here are the players (not a complete list yet):

      Anaheim: Corey Perry

      Boston: Zdeno Chara

      Buffalo: Thomas Vanek

      Carolina: Chad LaRose

      Columbus: R.J. Umberger

      Chicago: Andrew Brunette

      Calgary: Jarome Iginla

      Dallas: Brenden Morrow, Steve Ott

      Edmonton: Ryan Jones, Ryan Smyth

      Florida: Sean Bergenheim.

      Los Angeles: Dustin Penner, Justin Williams

      Montreal: Erik Cole, Brian Gionta, Andrei Kostitsyn, Max Pacioretty

      Nashville: Paul Gaustad

      New Jersey: David Clarkson

      New York Rangers: Mike Rupp

      Philadelphia: Scott Hartnell.