Re : Re : [hockeydisk] positions [1 Attachm ent]

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      No problem i will share when i will have finish !!!

      Sylvain Dallaire
      www.lhat-naha.net
      Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
      Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
      Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

      De : D. Atkinson <boomhound@...>
      À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com; Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
      Envoyé le : lundi 2 avril 2012 1h12
      Objet : Re: Re : [hockeydisk] positions [1 Attachment]

      This is spectacular, and exactly what we do every year, and what I was looking for.
      If you don't mind sharing, when you are done, it would save someone on the disk team a ton of duplicative effort.

      Sylvain Dallaire wrote:

      Here is what i'm doing since i'm doing my own disk for 3 leagues with big help from various persons but here is how i compiling with hockey news...
      here is my board....

      in my disk we use Power Play position (in red) so some forward can play defense but with 1 on defencive rating !

      But here is my work not finish yet but going great i take every hockey news issues and when a player is marked at this position he get 1 if it's 2 times then he get a 2....the players as to play a minimum of 5 times at this position to get this position on my disk.

      Thanks

      De : Peter Dallara <pdallara@...>
      À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : vendredi 30 mars 2012 10h44
      Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] positions

      Dave, I have the Hockey News online. I can do the position ratings but I have some questions.

      1.      The Hockey News is published every 2 weeks. With what issues do I start and end?
      2.      If a player is rated as a C for all but one issue and a LW for one issue, does he get a C LW rating or a C only rating?
      3.      What about injured players? Their positions seem to vary while they are injured. Does a players position count while they are injured?

      Please let me know if you would like me to do certain teams or attempt to do the whole league which will be a massive job.

      Pete Dallara

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
        Hey Sylvain, Dave, Community,

        I love the idea of including a rating for certain forwards to enable them to play D ont he powerplay.  I'd like to point out that it is possible to give a "0" rating.  For some guys this might be appropriate.

        Joe

        To: boomhound@...; hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
          We have generally left that option to individual leagues to implement, because of the scattered nature of those leagues wanting to put it in place. The game doesn't facilitate it well, but it can be done with some tweaking.

          To: boomhound@...; hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
            I’d really like to see that implemented...some people
            are stubborn and don’t want it to happen unless it’s
            a rating held  by the player. So you’d have to give
            forwards that play the point on the PP at least a
            1.  Then there’d be no argument .
            DAVE BOLE

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
              That is actually was i'm doing for the last 3 season in my league (NAHA , LHAT and LAHS) and people really love it !!
              But in my Position Listing you will get PP position then it will be up to you do decide what you want to do with it !!
              Tanks