Re: Re : [hockeydisk] positions [1 Attach ment]

    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 1, 2012
      This is spectacular, and exactly what we do every year, and what I was looking for.
      If you don't mind sharing, when you are done, it would save someone on the disk team a ton of duplicative effort.

      Sylvain Dallaire wrote:

      Here is what i'm doing since i'm doing my own disk for 3 leagues with big help from various persons but here is how i compiling with hockey news...
      here is my board....

      in my disk we use Power Play position (in red) so some forward can play defense but with 1 on defencive rating !

      But here is my work not finish yet but going great i take every hockey news issues and when a player is marked at this position he get 1 if it's 2 times then he get a 2....the players as to play a minimum of 5 times at this position to get this position on my disk.

      Thanks

      Sylvain Dallaire
      www.lhat-naha.net
      Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
      Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
      Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

      De : Peter Dallara <pdallara@...>
      À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : vendredi 30 mars 2012 10h44
      Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] positions

      Dave, I have the Hockey News online. I can do the position ratings but I have some questions.

      1.      The Hockey News is published every 2 weeks. With what issues do I start and end?
      2.      If a player is rated as a C for all but one issue and a LW for one issue, does he get a C LW rating or a C only rating?
      3.      What about injured players? Their positions seem to vary while they are injured. Does a players position count while they are injured?

      Please let me know if you would like me to do certain teams or attempt to do the whole league which will be a massive job.

      Pete Dallara