RE: [hockeydisk] assistance

  • Peter Dallara
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2012

      Dave, it seems to me that the forward positions can be acquired from the THN website instead of going through back issues. Pavel Datsyuk is a good example. THN website lists him as a C LW. The back issues list him as a C only. The back issues are printed every 2 weeks. Datsyuk might have played LW in some games in those 2 week periods. However, the majority of his games were at C so he is listed as a C. Therefore he loses his LW status.

      We can still get the D designations from the back issues.

      Pete