Re : [hockeydisk] positions

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 30, 2012
    Here is what i'm doing since i'm doing my own disk for 3 leagues with big help from various persons but here is how i compiling with hockey news...
    here is my board....

    in my disk we use Power Play position (in red) so some forward can play defense but with 1 on defencive rating !

    But here is my work not finish yet but going great i take every hockey news issues and when a player is marked at this position he get 1 if it's 2 times then he get a 2....the players as to play a minimum of 5 times at this position to get this position on my disk.

    Thanks

    Sylvain Dallaire
    www.lhat-naha.net
    Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
    Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
    Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

    De : Peter Dallara <pdallara@...>
    À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : vendredi 30 mars 2012 10h44
    Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] positions

    Dave, I have the Hockey News online. I can do the position ratings but I have some questions.

    1.      The Hockey News is published every 2 weeks. With what issues do I start and end?
    2.      If a player is rated as a C for all but one issue and a LW for one issue, does he get a C LW rating or a C only rating?
    3.      What about injured players? Their positions seem to vary while they are injured. Does a players position count while they are injured?

    Please let me know if you would like me to do certain teams or attempt to do the whole league which will be a massive job.

    Pete Dallara