The return of the GOAL league

  • Daniel Jeanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
      Sorry if you receive more than 1 e-mail on this. The GOAL league was created a few years ago with a bold concept: an APBA league using every player who ever played in the NHL (as well as some WHA players & pre-NHL Russians). It looked like the end of GOAL after year 4 but it has be resurrected from the dead. There will be a few rule changes but there will be a Year 5. We are hoping to keep it a 24 team league, or as close to that as possible so there are a few available teams. We are preparing for the season and the annual draft will begin in the next couple of weeks (or contraction draft & annual draft). The league website is as it was after year 4, although it will be updated shortly (and some changes have been made), but you can view last year’s rosters. Year 5 will be simply the next year in each player’s career. The available teams are: Milwaukee Admirals, New York Rangers, Suffolk County Islanders, Vancouver Canucks, Whitby Dunlops & Windsor Spitfires, first come first served. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.
      Daniel Jeanson
    • Daniel Jeanson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
        Sorry, forgot to put the website on: www.hockeyhoarker.com/goal