Article on new disk...

  • Bill Corfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      Guys-

       One of our GM has written an article looking at this year's disk...Its pretty interesting and if you'd like to read it, please visit

       The article is located in the center column beneath Commish Corner.

       The author is Joe DeAngelis...

      Enjoy...

      Bill Corfield

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
          yes, I sure will...

          Bill Corfield

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
            Brian,

            Yes, that would be no problem.

            If anyone finds any errors or oversights, I'd be happy to update it so that it can be as useful as possible.  It's a pretty rudimentary analysis, but I'm glad to hear there's some interest/usefulness in it.

            Joe D.

            our homepage: http://www.billcorfield.com/CCHL/