Re: [hockeydisk] Re: Position listings...

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2011
      Ok, there are 4 errors on positions. Here they are, summarized for those that want to make the changes themselves....
      Cogliano, listed as C, should be C and RW
      Dana Tyrell, listed as LW and RW, should be LW, RW, and C
      Shawn Matthias, listed as C, should be C and LW
      Blake Wheeler, listed as RW, shoudl be RW, LW, and C

      If you change them yourself, don't forget to add the POS RANK, DEF rating, SOG rating, and SOG+ rating in the appropriate place. If you are uncomfortable changing, I'll post an updated disk labelled rev 2 in an hour or so.

      Sorry for the inconvenience, we go through a few errors falling through the cracks every year.

      D. Atkinson wrote:

      Ok, we have an obvious problem.
      I"m going to have to check the position list against what's on the disk
      Don't know how we lost some positions, but we have. This is the second
      one. Everyone might want to hold off working with the disk until we fix
      the position issue. Not sure if this is the last one or if there are 50
      more, but I need to check tonight. Stay tuned.

      L. Snowden wrote:
      > The same thing with Cogliano. Should be C, RW. Only got the C.
      >

      > Lee

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2011
        We definitely appreciate all your hard work and your striving for perfection to make these season disks the best they can be. Thank you

        Jeff