RE: [hockeydisk] disk is done

  • Peter Dallara
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011

      Dave, I noticed that Blake Wheeler is a RW only on the disk. When you published the position list, he was a RW LW C. Which is correct?

      Pete

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011
        Ok, first post release error. Kudos to Peter for noticing it.
        Wheeler should be RW LW C
        This might be an issue from him playing just RW with one team and then playing all 3 after the trade. When I imported things over to the combined disk side, I might have just pulled from one of the listings, and not checked the other.

        Everyone, please add LW and C to the pos rank field for Wheeler, and also add SOG rating, SOG+ rating and DEF rating at those positions.

        Do I need to just release another disk?