Re: [hockeydisk] The moment you have all been waiting for....

  • Bill Corfield
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
      I download it for the 22 team CCHL...

      Thanks,

      Bill Corfield

      -----Original Message-----
      From: D. Atkinson <boomhound@...>
      To: hockeydisk <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Oct 16, 2011 1:40 pm
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] The moment you have all been waiting for....

      Thanks, another one!

      From: "Daniel Jeanson" <daniel_jeanson@...>
      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:38:54 -0500

      Then there is the GOAL league with 24 teams that uses disks from all seasons of the past and we use the hockeydisk disk to add new players.

      Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

      Thanks Herb.
      Perhaps I have underestimated the current APBA hockey reach.

      From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

      13 team league.  I sim all the games so I download the disk for the league.
      From: Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:26:15 -0700

      Brian,

      Just a heads up that our league consists of 20 teams and I'm the only one who downloads the disk before reformatting it and sending it out.

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: brian@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:55:22 -0500

      You can also use the "Create Player Pool" function on the tools menu in APHCOMM.
      On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 2:40 PM, D. Atkinson <boomhound@...> wrote:

      All the traded players are on a team called TOT
      If you add a team with the code of TOT, you can view them. There are also clearly visible on the player editor.

      From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

      It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 19, 2011
        Hi,

        I'm trying to run APBA game on my Windows 7 32 bit OS and receive this error:  "This system does not support fullscreen mode choose close to terminate"
        Any ideas?

        Thank you very much
        Ghislain

      • gforce@mountaincable.net
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 19, 2011
          Their is a program you can buy to allow apba to run. It creates a xp version window and is called something like windows xp virtual machine. Someone want to help me out on the name?

          From: Ghislain Henri <ghislainhenri@...>
          Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:07:47 -0400
          To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>