RE: [hockeydisk] The moment you have all been waiting for....

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011

      13 team league.  I sim all the games so I download the disk for the league.

      From: Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>

      Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:26:15 -0700

      To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

      ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

      Brian,

      Just a heads up that our league consists of 20 teams and I'm the only one who downloads the disk before reformatting it and sending it out.

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: brian@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:55:22 -0500

      You can also use the "Create Player Pool" function on the tools menu in APHCOMM.

      On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 2:40 PM, D. Atkinson <boomhound@...> wrote:

      All the traded players are on a team called TOT
      If you add a team with the code of TOT, you can view them. There are also clearly visible on the player editor.

      From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

      It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
        Thanks Herb.
        Perhaps I have underestimated the current APBA hockey reach.

        From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
        Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400
        To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

        From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

        Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

        It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

        Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?

        Thanks

        Bill Corfield

        The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be an noying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.

        Thanks!!

        Brian

      • Daniel Jeanson
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
          Then there is the GOAL league with 24 teams that uses disks from all seasons of the past and we use the hockeydisk disk to add new players.

          Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

          From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
          Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

          From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

          Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
            Thanks, another one!

            From: "Daniel Jeanson" <daniel_jeanson@...>
            Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:38:54 -0500
            To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

            Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

            From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
            Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

            From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

            Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

            It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

            Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?

            Thanks

            Bill Corfield

            The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be an noying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.

            Thanks!!

            Brian

          • Chris Wolter
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
              jim will download it for his IHL.
              i downloaded out of excitement.

              Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

              From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
              Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

              From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
              Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

              It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

              Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?
              Thanks
              Bill Corfield
              The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be an noying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.
              Thanks!!
              Brian

            • Bill Corfield
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                I download it for the 22 team CCHL...

                Thanks,

                Bill Corfield

                Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

                From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
                Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

                From: Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
                Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:26:15 -0700

                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
                Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 19, 2011
                  Hi,

                  I'm trying to run APBA game on my Windows 7 32 bit OS and receive this error:  "This system does not support fullscreen mode choose close to terminate"
                  Any ideas?

                  Thank you very much
                  Ghislain

                • gforce@mountaincable.net
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 19, 2011
                    Their is a program you can buy to allow apba to run. It creates a xp version window and is called something like windows xp virtual machine. Someone want to help me out on the name?

                    From: Ghislain Henri <ghislainhenri@...>
                    Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:07:47 -0400
                    To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>