Re: [hockeydisk] The moment you have all been waiting for....

  • Bobby D.K.
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
      It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
        All the traded players are on a team called TOT
        If you add a team with the code of TOT, you can view them. There are also clearly visible on the player editor.

        From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
        Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com<hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
          You can also use the "Create Player Pool" function on the tools menu in APHCOMM.

          From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
          Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
            Brian,

            Just a heads up that our league consists of 20 teams and I'm the only one who downloads the disk before reformatting it and sending it out.

            Joe

            To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

            From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
            Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

              From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
              Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

              It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

              Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?

              Thanks

              Bill Corfield

              The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be annoying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.

              Thanks!!
              Brian

            • David Gowdey
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                We have a twelve team league and I do the same thing as Joe, downloading for all of us. Dave G

                From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
                Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                  Thanks Dave!!!

                  From: David Gowdey <dgowdey2@...>
                  Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
                  To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com<hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

                  From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
                  Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011

                    13 team league.  I sim all the games so I download the disk for the league.

                    From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

                    Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                      Thanks Herb.
                      Perhaps I have underestimated the current APBA hockey reach.

                      From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
                      Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400
                      To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

                      From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

                      Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                      It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

                      Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?

                      Thanks

                      Bill Corfield

                      The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be an noying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.

                      Thanks!!

                      Brian

                    • Daniel Jeanson
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                        Then there is the GOAL league with 24 teams that uses disks from all seasons of the past and we use the hockeydisk disk to add new players.

                        Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

                        From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
                        Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

                        From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

                        Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                          Thanks, another one!

                          From: "Daniel Jeanson" <daniel_jeanson@...>
                          Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:38:54 -0500
                          To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

                          Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

                          From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
                          Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

                          From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>

                          Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                          It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

                          Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?

                          Thanks

                          Bill Corfield

                          The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be an noying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.

                          Thanks!!

                          Brian

                        • Chris Wolter
                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                            jim will download it for his IHL.
                            i downloaded out of excitement.

                            Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

                            From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
                            Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

                            From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
                            Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                            It appears like most traded players are missing from the card.

                            Has anyone else found Alex Goligoski missing?
                            Thanks
                            Bill Corfield
                            The disk is ready to go!!  It is available in the downloads section at www.apbahockey.com.  Keep in mind you  must register to download it.  We do this for a couple of reasons.  #1 It allows us to put a license agreement to it "just in case"  #2 It keeps a count of the number of times it is downloaded and gives us an idea of how many people are still out there playing APBA.  So I know it can be an noying to do it, please register and download it individually rather then distributing it amongst yourselves...not saying you can't do that...just asking you not to.
                            Thanks!!
                            Brian

                          • Bill Corfield
                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 16, 2011
                              I download it for the 22 team CCHL...

                              Thanks,

                              Bill Corfield

                              Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:31 PM

                              From: "Herb Garbutt" <herbgarbutt@...>
                              Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:27:48 -0400

                              From: Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
                              Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:26:15 -0700

                              To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

                              From: "Bobby D.K." <bobbyk1133@...>
                              Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 19, 2011
                                Hi,

                                I'm trying to run APBA game on my Windows 7 32 bit OS and receive this error:  "This system does not support fullscreen mode choose close to terminate"
                                Any ideas?

                                Thank you very much
                                Ghislain

                              • gforce@mountaincable.net
                                Message 15 of 21 , Oct 19, 2011
                                  Their is a program you can buy to allow apba to run. It creates a xp version window and is called something like windows xp virtual machine. Someone want to help me out on the name?

                                  From: Ghislain Henri <ghislainhenri@...>
                                  Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                                  Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:07:47 -0400
                                  To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>