disk is done

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 16, 2011
      I have finished the final error issues on the disk. Thanks to all that
      helped run the home stretch (Herb, Brian, Ken, Chris) the past week. I
      sent to Brian to post for download. He'll likely provide a link here for
      it.
      If you find any issues, please let me know ASAP. If I have to issue an
      updated disk, I'd prefer to do it before all the leagues have started
      using it and have to redact things.
      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 16, 2011
        Can't wait Dave...Once again:  Thanks!!!

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011

          Dave, I noticed that Blake Wheeler is a RW only on the disk. When you published the position list, he was a RW LW C. Which is correct?

          Pete

          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 17, 2011
            Ok, first post release error. Kudos to Peter for noticing it.
            Wheeler should be RW LW C
            This might be an issue from him playing just RW with one team and then playing all 3 after the trade. When I imported things over to the combined disk side, I might have just pulled from one of the listings, and not checked the other.

            Everyone, please add LW and C to the pos rank field for Wheeler, and also add SOG rating, SOG+ rating and DEF rating at those positions.

            Do I need to just release another disk?