update

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 6 8:23 PM
      Here is an update on the disk.....
      I am finished with testing (actually, I'm running one more set tonight
      to make sure things are in line). The next process is to migrate to the
      combined disk.....3-4 hours of work. I apologize for the late date, but
      my job has been hectic, and we got a late start testing. I appreciate
      the patience. I hope to finish up the migration this weekend, and issue
      the disk by Tuesday or Wednesday if all is well.

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 6 9:00 PM
        Dave,
            The regular season is just starting so it's really ON TIME.
        Thanks for all yours' and the other members who contribute
        to such a fine piece of work every year.
        DAVE BOLE