RE: [hockeydisk] disk update

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 21, 2011
      Tremendous Dave...Looking forward.

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: boomhound@...
      Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 06:31:04 -0700
      Subject: [hockeydisk] disk update

      Been diligently working the disk in my free moments between challenging
      work days. Most of the disk has converged well. I'm still struggling
      with the penalties a bit. I'd say the testing/tweaking is about 85%
      done. If I can get the penalties to converge during the next couple
      days, I can then work on moving the disk over to the combined stat set
      (multi-team players) and then move toward release. Not sure if I'll make
      Oct 1, but it shouldn't be too long after that....a lot depends on the
      next 5 days progress on the penalties.

    • Jerry Howell
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 24 12:37 PM

        Dave, you asked me last year to remind you about including the schedule on the disk.  I think Don Brooks (now deceased) had also requested that it be sorted

        a certain way (visitor @; home)?  If you have any questions, I could probably dig through last years emails, just let me know...

        Jerry.