RE: [hockeydisk] disk update

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 21, 2011
      Tremendous Dave...Looking forward.

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: boomhound@...
      Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 06:31:04 -0700
      Subject: [hockeydisk] disk update

      Been diligently working the disk in my free moments between challenging
      work days. Most of the disk has converged well. I'm still struggling
      with the penalties a bit. I'd say the testing/tweaking is about 85%
      done. If I can get the penalties to converge during the next couple
      days, I can then work on moving the disk over to the combined stat set
      (multi-team players) and then move toward release. Not sure if I'll make
      Oct 1, but it shouldn't be too long after that....a lot depends on the
      next 5 days progress on the penalties.

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 27, 2014
        Here is the update on the disk....I finished the testing a bit over a
        week ago. However, work has gotten in the way of migrating the test disk
        over to the combined disk. I'll be working on finalizing that over the
        next 3 days. Then, I'd like to give the team a few days for error
        checking. I'm anticipating release next weekend (Oct 4-5).