disk update

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 7, 2011
      I had a productive holiday (in the US) weekend on the disk. Good
      progress was made. If the near term testing goes well, I believe the
      disk can be out before Oct 1. I'll let you know if we hit any barriers.

      On another note, my condolances to the family, friends, and colleagues
      of the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl hockey club. A sad sad day.
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 27, 2014
        Here is the update on the disk....I finished the testing a bit over a
        week ago. However, work has gotten in the way of migrating the test disk
        over to the combined disk. I'll be working on finalizing that over the
        next 3 days. Then, I'd like to give the team a few days for error
        checking. I'm anticipating release next weekend (Oct 4-5).