Re: [hockeydisk] Looking for 2007-08 Disk

  • gforce@mountaincable.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
      Anyone know of an apba league looking for an expansion gm?

      Thanks in advance
      Steve

      From: "hockeydad55" <hockeydad444@...>
      Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 02:39:52 -0000
      To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hockeydisk] Looking for 2007-08 Disk

      Guys, I have looked all over the internet to no avail so far. I have all of the former disks of the team except one. Can someone please point me in the right direction to download the 2007-08 disk? Thanks.

      Thanks to the team for your efforts in putting out such a fine product every year and keeping the game going!

      Roger