Looking for 2007-08 Disk

  • hockeydad55
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Guys, I have looked all over the internet to no avail so far. I have all of the former disks of the team except one. Can someone please point me in the right direction to download the 2007-08 disk? Thanks.

      Thanks to the team for your efforts in putting out such a fine product every year and keeping the game going!

      Roger
    • gforce@mountaincable.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
        Anyone know of an apba league looking for an expansion gm?

        Thanks in advance
        Steve

        From: "hockeydad55" <hockeydad444@...>
        Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com