Basics Guide to APBA

  • Brad L
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
      I was just wondering if there was a "Bsics Guide" to the APBA game somewhere out there. I know a few years ago when I started playing there was a guide available but I can't seem to find it. A buddy of mine is hoping for a more in-depth take on it than my answers can give him! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    • Bill Corfield
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
      Enjoy....

      Bill Corfield

      Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
        Glad you found it Bill....I was digging through archived email on CDs looking for it over the holidays

        From: Bill Corfield <corfieldb@...>
        Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:01:02 -0500
        To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] Basics Guide to APBA [4 Attachments]

        Enjoy....

        Bill Corfield

        Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
          Glad to serve, lol...

          Bill Corfield

          Glad you found it Bill....I was digging through archived email on CDs looking for it over the holidays

          From: Bill Corfield <corfieldb@...>
          Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:01:02 -0500

          Enjoy....

          Bill Corfield

          Message 5 of 6 , May 22, 2012
            Does someone as an old version of APHCOMM that i can run with vista ?
            I just want the version before the latest one please :)
            Thanks

            Sylvain Dallaire
            www.lhat-naha.com
            Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
            Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
            Jets de Winnipeg (LAHS)

          • Bill Corfield
            Message 6 of 6 , May 22, 2012
            Sylvain-

             Put all these in the same folder and click on the aphcomm.exe...

             Hope this helps...

            Bill Corfield