Re : [hockeydisk] APHcomm

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
    There you go !!

    Sylvain Dallaire
    www.lhat-naha.net
    Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
    Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
    Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)

    De : Dave Bole <pensnr1fan@...>
    À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : Dim 28 novembre 2010, 3h 27min 57s
    Objet : [hockeydisk] APHcomm

    Can someone please send me the most updated
    version of APHcom ?
    Tks
    DAVE BOLE

    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010

      I've successfully installed 3.1 so I think I'll just use
      that.

      Thanks
      DAVE BOLE

      On 2010-11-28, at 8:22 AM, Bill Corfield <corfieldb@...> wrote:

      Guys-

        Curious if anyone else has had these issues?

      1) I also had a hard time getting the file to open, I finally succeeded once I gave up on Winzip and used a different extracting program. It then installed normally.

      2) I simmed a few games for my league and the display was very different. Team names ran the entire length of the screen and the game summaries were also very odd looking.

      3) Reviewing some things in the new AHPcomm, I noticed that one team had been merged with another somehow. There were now two identical teams with the same team code. Again-really odd...Accordingly, the reports run via regrip were incorrect.

      4) I uninstalled the aphcomm, corrected the team code errors in my old version of aphcomm and everything seems to be normal.

      5) I remember trying the newer version of aphcomm a while ago...and wound up uninstalling it as well.

      What's the latest on this software?

      Thanks-

      Bill Corfield