RE: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 19, 2010
      Fellas,

      I'm having trouble with Boxpro.  When I try to use it from my Aphcomm drop-down menu I get a "file missing" message.  Something to do with Xceed.dll. Also, the message states that it may not be registered or is invalid.  I have the registration code but nowhere to put it.  Help please?

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: brian@...
      Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000
      Subject: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk

      The time has come!
      Get the details here

    • Sylvain Dallaire
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 19, 2010
        Same thing for me ???
        Thanks for helping :)

        Sylvain Dallaire
        www.lhat-naha.net
        Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
        Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
        Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)

        De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
        À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Mar 19 octobre 2010, 6h 03min 19s
        Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: brian@...
        Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

        The time has come!
        Get the details here

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 19, 2010
          I thought Brian had addressed this cleanly in the past. Perhaps he can weigh in as the current author.

          From: Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
          Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
          Cc: Brian Senecal<brian@...>
          Subject: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk

          From: brian@...
          Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

          The time has come!
          Get the details here

        • Thom Welch
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 19, 2010
            One thing on disk....Curtis McElhinney has an .831 SV%...it should be .902 SV% with combined stats from Anaheim and Calgary

            To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            From: boomhound@...
            Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:41:05 +0000
            Subject: Re: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk

            I thought Brian had addressed this cleanly in the past. Perhaps he can weigh in as the current author.

            From: Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
            Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
            Cc: Brian Senecal<brian@...>

            From: brian@...
            Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

            The time has come!
            Get the details here

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 19, 2010
              Is he the only multi-team goalie with that problem? Check Toskala or Auld also.

              From: Thom Welch <tew444@...>
              Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:57:55 -0400
              To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

              To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
              From: boomhound@...
              Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:41:05 +0000

              I thought Brian had addressed this cleanly in the past. Perhaps he can weigh in as the current author.

              From: Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
              Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
              To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
              Cc: Brian Senecal<brian@...>

              From: brian@...
              Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

              The time has come!
              Get the details here

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 19, 2010
                Also, Peter Mueller's game fatigue is listed as 17:45: his number with the Av's last year.  With Phoenix he was at around 12:00 so he should be in around 14:30.

                Joe

                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                From: boomhound@...
                Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:29:00 +0000

                Is he the only multi-team goalie with that problem? Check Toskala or Auld also.

                From: Thom Welch <tew444@...>
                Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:57:55 -0400
                To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>

                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                From: boomhound@...
                Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:41:05 +0000

                I thought Brian had addressed this cleanly in the past. Perhaps he can weigh in as the current author.

                From: Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
                Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
                To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                Cc: Brian Senecal<brian@...>

                From: brian@...
                Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

                The time has come!
                Get the details here

              • kdanila
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                  Aphcomm calcs sv% and gaa correctly on its own, but if you dump the stats out to a csv, the combined goalies do not have their combined GAA and SV% calculated correctly. There does not appear to be a way to correct that in Aphcomm.

                  --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...> wrote:

                  > Is he the only multi-team goalie with that problem? Check Toskala or Auld also.

                • kdanila
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                    Unfortunately, all of the combined player game fatigues appear incorrect.

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                      Ok. I'll take a look and issue a fix this weekend. I was in a rush to combine them and get the disk out before I left town on Sunday. Sorry about that.

                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                        Yep, found the problem immediately. I did a copy of one of the GF from the multiple player listing rather than doing an average across the multiple teams.
                        I can have a new disk up tonight.
                        For league commishs that already imported all your team codes, I can send a list of updated GF so you can change them by hand if you wish.

                        Sorry about that....everytime I rush to get the disk out, something gets overlooked.

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                          The save percentages on the multi-team goalies are wrong (there are only 5 of those). I'll fix those also tonight.
                          Any other errors out there, so we can do one fix and be done with it?

                          kdanila wrote:

                          Unfortunately, all of the combined player game fatigues appear incorrect.

                          --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...> wrote:

                          > Also, Peter Mueller's game fatigue is listed as 17:45: his number with the Av's last year. With Phoenix he was at around 12:00 so he should be in around 14:30.
                          >
                          > Joe
                          >

                          > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: boomhound@...
                          > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:29:00 +0000
                          > Subject: Re: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                          >

                          > Is he the only multi-team goalie with that problem? Check Toskala or Auld also.
                          >

                          > From: Thom Welch <tew444@...>
                          > Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:57:55 -0400
                          > To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
                          > ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > Subject: RE: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                          >

                          > One thing on disk....Curtis McElhinney has an .831 SV%...it should be .902 SV% with combined stats from Anaheim and Calgary
                          >

                          > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: boomhound@...
                          > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:41:05 +0000
                          > Subject: Re: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                          >

                          > I thought Brian had addressed this cleanly in the past. Perhaps he can weigh in as the current author.
                          >

                          > From: Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
                          > Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
                          > To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
                          > ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > Cc: Brian Senecal<brian@...>
                          > Subject: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                          >

                          > Same thing for me ???
                          > Thanks for helping :)
                          >
                          > Sylvain Dallaire
                          > www.lhat-naha.net
                          > Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
                          > Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
                          > Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)
                          >

                          > De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
                          > À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > Envoyé le : Mar 19 octobre 2010, 6h 03min 19s
                          > Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                          >

                          > Fellas,
                          >
                          > I'm having trouble with Boxpro. When I try to use it from my Aphcomm drop-down menu I get a "file missing" message. Something to do with Xceed.dll. Also, the message states that it may not be registered or is invalid. I have the registration code but nowhere to put it. Help please?
                          >
                          > Joe
                          >

                          > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: brian@...
                          > Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000
                          > Subject: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                          >

                          > The time has come!
                          > Get the details here

                        • kdanila
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                            Feel free to double-check my math, but these should be the corrected GFs:

                            Name GP Mins Corrected GF
                            Alberts, Andrew 76 1169 15:30
                            Artyukhin, Evgeny 54 482 9:00
                            Barker, Cam 70 1085 15:30
                            Belanger, Eric 77 1194 15:30
                            Bergfors, Niclas 81 1248 15:30
                            Bitz, Byron 52 573 11:00
                            Blake, Jason 82 1304 16:00
                            Bourque, Chris 21 201 9:30
                            Boyd, Dustin 78 953 12:15
                            Boynton, Nick 49 816 16:45
                            Caputi, Luca 23 325 14:15
                            Chimera, Jason 78 1067 13:45
                            Chipchura, Kyle 74 850 11:30
                            Christensen, Erik 58 861 14:45
                            Clark, Chris 74 879 12:00
                            Corvo, Joseph 52 1211 23:15
                            Cullen, Matt 81 1518 18:45
                            D'Agostini, Matt 47 460 9:45
                            Ebbett, Andrew 61 774 12:45
                            Eriksson, Anders 20 305 15:15
                            Grebeshkov, Denis 51 1091 21:30
                            Hagman, Niklas 82 1321 16:00
                            Halpern, Jeff 71 1031 14:30
                            Higgins, Chris 67 1175 17:30
                            Johnson, Aaron 41 642 15:45
                            Johnsson, Kim 60 1367 22:45
                            Jokinen, Olli 82 1464 17:45
                            Jones, Ryan 49 522 10:45
                            Jurcina, Milan 44 777 17:45
                            Kobasew, Chuck 49 682 14:00
                            Kotalik, Ales 71 1007 14:15
                            Kovalchuk, Ilya 76 1674 22:00
                            Krajicek, Lukas 50 861 17:15
                            Latendresse, Guillaume 78 1166 15:00
                            Leach, Jay 35 516 14:45
                            Leino, Ville 55 718 13:00
                            Leopold, Jordan 81 1776 22:00
                            Lundmark, Jamie 36 497 13:45
                            MacArthur, Clarke 81 1190 14:45
                            MacIntyre, Steve 22 63 2:45
                            Mayers, Jamal 71 640 9:00
                            Miller, Drew 80 1009 12:30
                            Modin, Fredrik 44 650 14:45
                            Moore, Dominic 69 1023 14:45
                            Morris, Derek 76 1630 21:30
                            Mueller, Peter 69 966 14:00
                            Nokelainen, Petteri 67 823 12:15
                            Oduya, John 67 1424 21:15
                            Paetsch, Nathan 21 218 10:30
                            Paille, Daniel 76 1042 13:45
                            Phaneuf, Dion 81 1963 24:15
                            Ponikarovsky, Alexei 77 1267 16:30
                            Porter, Kevin 20 240 12:00
                            Pothier, Brian 61 1159 19:00
                            Pouliot, Benoit 53 819 15:30
                            Prust, Brandon 69 523 7:30
                            Purcell, Teddy 60 771 12:45
                            R.Picard, Alexandre 54 993 18:30
                            Salmela, Anssi 38 512 13:30
                            Schneider, Mathieu 25 426 17:00
                            Segal, Brandon 44 384 8:45
                            Seidenberg, Dennis 79 1810 23:00
                            Shelley, Jody 57 385 6:45
                            Sjostrom, Fredrik 65 701 10:45
                            Skoula, Martin 52 905 17:30
                            Staios, Steve 58 1084 18:45
                            Stajan, Matt 82 1551 19:00
                            Stempniak, Lee 80 1385 17:15
                            Sutton, Andy 72 1469 20:30
                            Thompson, Nate 71 950 13:30
                            Tlusty, Jiri 20 251 12:30
                            Torres, Raffi 74 1001 13:30
                            Visnovsky, Lubomir 73 1599 22:00
                            Walker, Scott 42 408 9:45
                            Wallin, Niclas 70 1212 17:15
                            Ward, Aaron 77 1331 17:15
                            White, Ian 83 1891 22:45
                            Whitney, Ryan 81 2004 24:45
                            Wolski, Wojtek 80 1498 18:45
                            Yelle, Stephane 70 662 9:30
                          • Bill Corfield
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                              Dave-

                               Can you send out the list of the 5 goalies effected by this so we can make the changes on our end?

                              Thanks-

                              Bill Corfield

                              kdanila wrote:

                              Unfortunately, all of the combined player game fatigues appear incorrect.

                              --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...> wrote:

                              > Also, Peter Mueller's game fatigue is listed as 17:45: his number with the Av's last year. With Phoenix he was at around 12:00 so he should be in around 14:30.
                              >
                              > Joe
                              >

                              > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: boomhound@...
                              > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:29:00 +0000
                              > Subject: Re: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                              >

                              > Is he the only multi-team goalie with that problem? Check Toskala or Auld also.
                              >

                              > From: Thom Welch <tew444@...>
                              > Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:57:55 -0400
                              > To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
                              > ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > Subject: RE: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                              >

                              > One thing on disk....Curtis McElhinney has an .831 SV%...it should be .902 SV% with combined stats from Anaheim and Calgary
                              >

                              > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: boomhound@...
                              > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:41:05 +0000
                              > Subject: Re: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                              >

                              > I thought Brian had addressed this cleanly in the past. Perhaps he can weigh in as the current author.
                              >

                              > From: Sylvain Dallaire <dall013@...>
                              > Sender: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
                              > To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
                              > ReplyTo: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > Cc: Brian Senecal<brian@...>
                              > Subject: Re : [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                              >

                              > Same thing for me ???
                              > Thanks for helping :)
                              >
                              > Sylvain Dallaire
                              > www.lhat-naha.net
                              > Phoenix Coyotes & Commish (NAHA)
                              > Coyotes de Phoenix (LHAT)
                              > Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)
                              >

                              > De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
                              > À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > Envoyé le : Mar 19 octobre 2010, 6h 03min 19s
                              > Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                              >

                              > Fellas,
                              >
                              > I'm having trouble with Boxpro. When I try to use it from my Aphcomm drop-down menu I get a "file missing" message. Something to do with Xceed.dll. Also, the message states that it may not be registered or is invalid. I have the registration code but nowhere to put it. Help please?
                              >
                              > Joe
                              >

                              > To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: brian@...
                              > Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000
                              > Subject: [hockeydisk] 2009-2010 Season disk
                              >

                              > The time has come!
                              > Get the details here

                            • Stéphane
                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                                Message
                                Each year I like to drop one down, just to get the rating guys on edge...;-)

                                Someone was really in love with the Leafs when he rated Gunnarsson a 4 (16 minutes of ice time with 43 games played in the  NHL) while having some guys like Suter and Weber (to name a few) rated 3 :-)

                                From: brian@...
                                Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

                                The time has come!
                                Get the details here

                              • Peter
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010

                                  I have to agree with you Stephane. A very bad rating. He already has been benched against the Rangers this year and then was a healthy scratch against the Islanders. Definitely not deserving of a 4 rating defensively.

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010

                                    Hey, you know what. I was ready to accept this as just one of those ratings that slips through and is wrong. But since you brought it up, I looked into it.

                                    Gunnarsson played 21:26 a game, not 16 as you said. (In fact he played 20+ in 38 of his 43 games). As for playing only 43 games, he got called up 12 games into the season and missed 22 games with an elbow injury. So it’s not like he was scratched for half the season. He was second on the Leafs in SH time (2:46) and led the team lead in plus/minus (+8 on a 29th place team).

                                    Just so it’s not all stats based….here’s what the two main hockey annuals said.

                                    McKeen’s: Hard-working, diligent and well-schooled defensively. Uses his size and reach effecting to defend.

                                    Forecaster: By March of last year was getting more ice time than Tomas Kaberle and saw time on both the power play and penalty kill.

                                    Come to think of it, I stand by that rating. A better DEF rating doesn’t mean he’s a better defenceman than Shea Weber. Weber got better ratings in every other area. That’s like saying Dan Cleary is better than Alexander Ovechkin because he got a better D rating.

                                    Yeah, he’s been crap this year. We’ll deal with that next year. Though if we’re judging Gunnarsson on four games, I guess we should also assume the Leafs are the best team in the NHL J

                                    Herb

                                    From: brian@...
                                    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:39:30 +0000

                                    The time has come!