Opening in Retro league

  • Boston Bruins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      The WHA is looking for an owner for the defending champion Philadelphia Blazers. We are a 14 team retro league currently up to the 1990-91 season. We play 2 seasons per calendar year. The website is www.hockeyhoarker.com . If interested or have questions contact me off list at daniel_jeanson@....

      Thanks, Dan
    • rapoelker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
        thanks Derek, that's good to know!