Re: [hockeydisk] is there going to be a disk team this year ?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2010
      Not really, I'm getting there. I wish I had 3-4 hours of free time.

      Joe Sutherland wrote:

      Fellas, is there anything I can do to help speed the process of the position list release?

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
      From: boomhound@gmail. com
      Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:07:50 -0700
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] is there going to be a disk team this year ?

      Likely myself, or Brian Senecal may be able to adapt the current APHComm program by just adding in the file format changes.

      Joe Sutherland wrote:

      I can certainly lend my expertise to any work on the disk ratings team.  By the by, who would write this alleged DK sports support program?

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
      From: boomhound@gmail. com
      Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 11:53:23 -0700

      I can, but I need a little time so consolidate the list (it is raw week by week) and work through any discrepancies (like Pronger playing LW).

      Bill Corfield wrote:

      Can you release the position listing to the community?

      Thanks-

      Bill Corfield