Fastest Way to Play a Season (Scheduling)?

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2010
      Hi all,

      Is there a way to play a season faster than having to manually enter all of the games into the league scheduler? I know that you can copy games into the schedule in APHComm, and also that APHComm has a "start new season" feature, but I haven't yet been able to figure out how to use that feature. Manually entering hundreds (or thousands) of games into the league scheduler can take several hours or even days, and I'm just wondering if there's a more efficient way. Do all of the commissioners of the various APBA Hockey leagues just enter the games in manually at the start of each season?

      - Jeff